Sunday, June 1, 2014

post sale experience with Eposn

as i have mentioned three months back, my epson stylus TX 121 is no more.

the problem with the machine is that it could not be powered on. now that i have some free time, i planned to repair it. after a little bit of googling, reached Epson India's website. they are very politely referring to the list of service centres; but that page which supposed to have the list of service centres only have this and nothing else!

For service, product info or to order a cartridge:
  • Hotline: 1800 425 0011
  • Operating hours: 9AM to 6PM, Mon - Sat

For service:
  • Hotline: 1860 3000 1600
  • Operating hours: 9AM to 6PM, Mon - Sat

dialled the hotline number (May 29, 11:39 am) and after talking a little bit, the person on the other side provided me a landline number (03322152823) based on my location. apparently, this is closest to my location and will help me to get fast service!

so, time for calling again. dialled this landline number and though it was ringing but no one took the call. irrespective of the time of calling (from 9am to 6pm), no body is picking up the receiver! and this is continuing since 29th May, 2014.

while buying the  printer, my friends told me about the poor quality of service of epson; but i ignored them. my thinking was that a large MNC like epson must have something available! my experience is proving them right unfortunately. overall, its really a traumatic experience with Epson so far.

update (4/6/2014): finally my call was received. no home repair service though. have to take this machine to epson care, around 25 kms away!

No comments:

Post a Comment